[Talk-ht] [HOT] HOT TM jobs for Sandy's affected areas in Haiti/Jos Tasking Manager de zones affectées par Sandy

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Jeu 8 Nov 11:10:51 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Before this link below from telespatio was available. I have now some error
message:

wms:?SRS={proj}&WIDTH={width}&height={height}&BBOX={bbox}

PS: Pour le moderateur du forum talk HT est il possible de valider certain
message qui doit etre bloqué en attente de validation merci d'avance.

If we can focus on Leoganne, OSM Haiti can cover Port Au Prince, tabarre,
as we have seen a lot building change and it is easier for them to be in
the field, or cross check with building done with the census data.

Normally all the data collected with reconstruction fund are coming with
Open data license (it is writing also on some proposal), so if OSM Haiti
can contact IOM, CNIGS, IHSI to see when we can have those data available
on OSM, it will be great. I will continue to help as well on this issue.

Question:

In Fond Verettes, when I am using the validation tool I got this message:

Presets do not contain property value

or
Presets do not contain property key.

Those presets are the Humanitarian one.

What is it, it will be an issue to get back the data through geofabrik.

All the best fred