[Talk-ht] [OSM-talk] Haiti.

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mer 16 Jan 01:04:40 GMT 2013

Hi Shawn,

There is an active OpenStreetMap community in Haiti. (Some of them
read this list).

I've cc'd that list if you'd like to get involved there is probably
the best place.

Last year there was a project in St. Marc that might be of interest:

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2012-06-24_return_to_the_training_in_saint_marc_haiti_mixing_generic_and_specific_teaching_a

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2012-04-24_coming_to_a_close_in_saint_marc

Best,

-Kate