[Talk-ht] (sans objet)

Brian Wolford worldwidewolford at gmail.com
Dim 30 Juin 15:41:18 UTC 2013

Bonjou Wendy,

Mwen panse se sa ou cheche:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dgarden_centre

oswa pitet sa:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dflorist

Se pi bon si ou mete yon sije nan email le ou voye yon mesaj nan talk.ht.
Pa exanp mete "tagging boutik botanik" as opposed to "sans objet"

Tou, ou sipoze mete non ou sou email.

Bon bagay fre'm,
Brian

============================
Morning Wendy,

I think this is what you are working for:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dgarden_centre

or maybe this:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dflorist

Also, it is much better if you include a subject on emails sent to talk-ht.

Also, you should put your name at the end of the email so we know who it is
from.

Good stuff brother,
Brian