[Talk-ht] [CrisisMappers] Do you have hands-on experience flying UAVs & quadcopters?

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Ven 7 Mar 17:02:40 UTC 2014

Dear All,

And thanks to Nicolas on two aspects:

- To have been the engine for the creation of OSM community in Haiti.
- For convincing humanitarian actors, and my unit (IOM GIS unit) in 2010  to
use open source platforms and OSM, thanks to the introduction of mapping
party.

For the rest:

You have two osm wiki , we are filling  when we have some update or news:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UAV-HAITI  (in French but you have some
link include to look at)

and

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UAV

And soon we (OSM-Haiti) will be in Haiti to make some mission soon, we
hope, (with mini server / image post processing / mapping party / ....)

All the best FredM