[Talk-ht] [activation hotosm] border Haiti / Dominican Republic

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Mar 4 Aou 01:13:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I cannot attend the HOT Activation working group meeting tomorrow but
wanted to send along a brief note:

I did talk to a former colleague managing programs in the DR about this.
There is no question there is a looming, and very unfortunate, potential
problem for many.

I did not get any further info on mapping or geospatial data related needs,
other than a list of NGOs working in this area. If others have contacts
with any, we could discuss further.

Reconoci.do
Centro Bono
Comite de los Derechos Humanos de los Dominicos Haitianos (CODHA)
Red Fronteriza Jano Sikse/Pedernales
CEFASA
Plan International

*Tyler Radford*