[OSM-talk-ie] Any details about upcoming talk in heanet?

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Sat Dec 22 20:53:42 GMT 2007

Hi Robert

If I am right you entered the Blackrock by-pass, While it is dual carriage
some of the way and there are some crossings, there is no crossing at the
exits from Georges Avenue from either side, nor can you right turn if you
exit from Sweetmans Avenue  as there is a divider in the way. Maybe you can
please change this if you confirm it is so. While I have done some work from
Ailesbury Road to Carysfort Ave and between N11 and Merrion Road, dual
carriage way like roads are beyond my present skills.

With good wishes for Christmas and for safe cycling in 2008

Regards

Brian

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
13:17