[OSM-talk-ie] Fwd: Ryan announces free online access to Departmental spatial data - DCMNR Press Release

Gareth Eason gareth.eason at signal2noise.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 18:37:34 BST 2007

Robert Fitzsimons wrote:
> I'll try in-lining it this time.
[snip]
> download. These services will be made available via the Department's
> website and the University sector's internet backbone, the HEAnet.
[snip]

	Hi,

	While I'm unsure who this amorphous and no doubt secretive body, "the HEAnet"
are (I'm sure they must employ only skilled ninjas), I would be happy to have
a chat with them to see if they could provide some services towards another
spatial data project of note, possibly with the initials O, S and M.

	Thoughts?

	Best regards,
	-->Gar