[OSM-talk-ie] More roads mapped

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Fri Sep 7 12:40:01 BST 2007

Dermot McNally wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Today for your delectation:
>
> N25: The remaining eastbound stretch from Cork to Waterford (will need
> westbound traces done to handle the DC stretch east of Cork and any
> others that may be along the way).

Hmm. I thought I had several logs for that. Must go digging again...
failing that, I must make an excuse to visit Waterford.

> N30: New Ross to Enniscorthy
> N9: The last little bit from Waterford to the N24
>
> The new Mapnik layer has a lot of the new stuff, but not this most
> recent batch. But it's beginning to look nicely joined up down the SE.

Nice work!

> Anybody got trails for the N2, N3 or N4?

I might try and avoid the M50 toll-booth tailbacks this evening and head
up to the N3 or N4 from Naas or thereabouts. (Where are the toll booths
by the way? Between N4 and N7, or N3 and N4?)

Christian / cjb

http://www.cjb.ie/