[OSM-talk-ie] More roads mapped

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:57:14 BST 2007

On 07/09/2007, Christian van den Bosch <cjb at cjb.ie> wrote:

> Hmm. I thought I had several logs for that. Must go digging again...
> failing that, I must make an excuse to visit Waterford.

My mistake - you do. So now it just needs to be processed (I'm
reluctant to try to do this part, as I lack the local knowlege of
which stretches are dualled etc.).

> Nice work!

Thanks.

> I might try and avoid the M50 toll-booth tailbacks this evening and head
> up to the N3 or N4 from Naas or thereabouts. (Where are the toll booths
> by the way? Between N4 and N7, or N3 and N4?)

On the M50? Only at the Liffey Crossing, so between N3 and N4. The N3
is already fairly complete as far north as Virginia, the N4 as far as
Mullingar and the N2 to a greater or lesser extent to Ardee.

Dermot