[OSM-talk-ie] 1200km of driving, 1000km of logs :/

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Tue Sep 11 07:32:00 BST 2007

Right lads,

http://openroad.ie/gpx and the API have traces Cork-Edinburgh and back:
Cork M8 N8 N7 M50 M1 Balbriggan A1 M1 Belfast M2 A8 Larne (ferry) Troon
Glasgow Edinburgh. I haven't uploaded the ferry traces yet, they're in
my other GPS.

Also missing a chunk from Saturday morning (nearly everything from
Balbriggan to Larne, minus a petrol stop) because my passenger fell
asleep and hence so did the laptop - but the return journey is present.

On the way up I got in the missing bit of the N24 from Cahir to the N8
from last weekend (though there're lots of works afoot there, it looks
like the N24 will soon bypass Cahir on the north and flyover the N8).

On the way back via the M1 I explored some dumbbells and the R132 while
looking for petrol and lunch. Closer to home I circled the Mitchelstown
bypass roundabouts and got some M8 interchanges near Watergrasshill.

Enjoy!

Christian / cjb

http://www.cjb.ie/