[OSM-talk-ie] 1200km of driving, 1000km of logs :/

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:50:55 BST 2007

I'm now uploading your southbound route from Larne via A8, A8(M), M2,
M3, A12 Westlink to existing M1 (including new junction detail of J8
where you got off [J7 is almost always better...]).

I've only done any real completion work on central Belfast, M1 J8 and
either end of the A8(M). Specifically, the stretch from Larne to the
beginning of the A8(M) is all assumed to be A8, none of it is marked
as one way and no roundabouts have been cleaned up. Your northbound
trace will help identify the dual stretches, but it's too long since
I've been there for it to be safe for me to tackle it.

Dermot