[OSM-talk-ie] Hi (second attempt)

Paul Cunnane paul at cunnane.net
Sat Apr 19 15:57:25 BST 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 14:58 +0100, Dermot McNally wrote:

> N17 (gap north of Tuam and Tuam-Claregalway)

I have to be in Galway soon; I can either go or come back that way,
although it's not my most direct route.

> N26 (Swinford-Foxford)

I should be able to do this in the next few days. I'm a little surprised
I don't have a historic trace for it in my GPS, I've driven it hundreds
of times.

> Various extra detail on stretches which are already mapped (junction
> detail, missing carriageways, roundabout detail etc.)

I've completed the dual carriageway section of the N4 Mullingar bypass,
but haven't got the exits fully mapped. If I have to be in Mullingar
some time soon, I'll make a point of doing some touring.

--
Paul (aka oscarBravo)