[OSM-talk-ie] Hi (second attempt)

Andrew McCarthy me at andrewmccarthy.ie
Fri Apr 25 13:36:20 BST 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 07:49:55PM +0100, Dermot McNally wrote:
> It won't be the N7. Standard practice in such cases is to make it a
> regional road. R445 is what most other downgraded stretches of N7
> became (through Nenagh etc.). My Limerich knowledge is sketchy, but
> the SI defining R445 has the following:
>
> between its junction with N7 at Carrowkeel in the county of
> Limerick and its junction with N18 at Knock in the county of
> Limerick via Garraunykee and Groody Bridge in the county of
> Limerick; Parkway Roundabout, Dublin Road, Clare Street, Lock
> Quay, Abbey River Bridge, Northern Relief Road, Castle
> Street, Thomond Bridge, High Street, Sexton Street North and
> Northern Ring Road in the city of Limerick; Northern Ring
> Road, Caherdavin Cross and Ennis Road in the county of
> Limerick.
>
> But this might be related to an earlier realignment. Any use?

Done. And then I got carried away and reclassified lots of other stuff
around Limerick as best as I could. :) If there's anybody in Limerick or
knows it well, can they check the changes and if possible update the
one-way streets, too. The Osmarender maps are updated (and yes, I've
spotted the two wee glitches that are still green on the Dublin Road!).

Cheers,

Andrew