[OSM-talk-ie] Practicalities and philosophies

Paul Cunnane paul at cunnane.net
Fri Apr 25 15:51:25 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 14:22 +0100, Paul Cunnane wrote:
> ... Hopefully it'll work with the Garmin. I see a number of
> GPSmap76C<something> versions listed, but not my plain old 76C.

> I'll report back later on whether I've succeeded in getting it
> downloaded to the Garmin.

That would be "no". :(

The 76C is a different beast to the other models. I downloaded the
source, did some debugging, and established that the product ID is 123.
I hacked in some code, which works - up to a point. I can download
waypoints from the 76C, but can't upload maps to it.

I'll sign up to the qlandkarte mailing list and see if anyone there can
help me.

--
Paul