[OSM-talk-ie] Drogheda - pre-party get-together

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Fri Aug 22 10:57:46 BST 2008

Nice work Dermot!

Looks like there'll be a bit of a pre-party get-together for dinner and
maybe a few drinks this evening in Balbriggan. Venue undecided, time
perhaps 8ish, probably starting off in a Chinese or Indian restaurant.

All welcome - call me on 086-2678274 if you fancy coming along.

Cheers,

Christian

--
Christian / cjb