[OSM-talk-ie] How to restores a node

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Wed Jul 16 18:01:41 BST 2008

Hi Kevin,

I don't know the answer to your question, but you might like to know
I've added your email to the whitelist for the mailing list so it
shouldn't need to wait for me to approve it in future (it was getting
held up for moderation because it's not subscribed to the list).

Cheers,

Christian

Kevin Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While correcting a road last night, using Potlatch, I accidentally deleted a
> village.  I realised after I'd left the edit screen, so I went back and
> added a new node to replace it.  The new node does not have as much
> information as was there previously.  Is there any way I can find deleted
> nodes in an area so that I can restore the original?
>
> (I can't get the history when the point isn't there anymore - can I?.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kevin.

Christian / cjb

http://www.cjb.ie/