[OSM-talk-ie] new carlow bypass

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:37:22 BST 2008

2008/5/29 Dermot McNally <dermotm at gmail.com>:

> I'm not near there, but I _may_ end up there over the weekend.

Update - I've now mapped the complete Carlow Bypass and finished the
Kilkenny Bypass for good measure. The one deficiency in my survey is
that I exited at the N80 in each direction to survey the junction. In
the meantime, I've roughly approximated where the mainline is though
J5 (can't go too far wrong). If anybody going that way is able to
collect an accurate trace we can tidy it up, though it's probably even
fine as is.

Dermot