[OSM-talk-ie] L-roads terrible signing or the lack thereof.

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.dk
Fri Nov 14 21:33:48 GMT 2008

Howdy,

has anybody come about a good reference for L-roads in Ireland ?

The OS maps I've seen, don't have them and I've seen no other maps using
them either. On top of that, the signing for them is patchy at best,
usually only at the each end of the L-roads, not inbetween and sometimes
even only in one end. Go figure where it really ends.

I kind of came to the decision, that I'll classify roads that have no
L-road number on the sign as unclassified roads, even though they surely
are tertiary roads.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen

--
Communication is the beginning of understanding
   -- AT&T