[OSM-talk-ie] L-roads terrible signing or the lack thereof.

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.dk
Mon Nov 17 19:43:16 GMT 2008

Dermot McNally wrote:
> 2008/11/17 Martin List-Petersen <martin at list-petersen.dk>:
>

>> I've been living in rural Co. Galway for over 3 years and in the winter
>> the L-roads become non-existant, because they flood :)
>>

> Yeah, we get that here in Dublin too, only here it's usually the N3
> and M50 that end up underwater. Equal opportunities, I say.
>
> BTW, I wondered who'd been so busy in Galway. It's beginning to look
> really great there just recently.

I'd say, there are a few at work there, I know at least 2 beyond me,
that do work occasionally. I've been doing major improvements in the
last 2 weeks.

I can also see, that Robin has done a lot of work.

I guess you know, that you can see who did (and revert) changes by
clicking on objects in Potlatch and press "H". It'll show you the
history of edits and when it was done.

/Martin

--
Communication is the beginning of understanding
   -- AT&T