[OSM-talk-ie] L-roads terrible signing or the lack thereof.

robin grindrod robingrindrod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:08:10 GMT 2008

Hi,
Ya, Galway is really taking shape. I have done a lot of the west side
of the city and I am now starting on the east side. However I was
messing with the River Corrib estuary and it now longer seem to
display properly on the map. It may be something to do with the fact
that that I that I used the multipolygon relation for Jordan's Island
but I did the same thing with a lake on the east side of the city
(Lough Inch, I think) and that displays fine. I think all of the ways
are in the correct direction. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Thanks,
Robin