[OSM-talk-ie] L-roads terrible signing or the lack thereof.

Patrick Casey pcasey at compuserve.com
Sat Nov 22 07:09:56 GMT 2008

Re. the quality of the receiver, I use a Garmin 295 and improved its
accuracy very considerably by using a Gilsson active antenna. The Gilsson
has a magnet base so that it can be clamped onto the car roof and easily
removed. It takes its negligible power from the GPS. Cost €25.90. It's an
alternative to buying a new GPS in order to have improved accuracy.

Paddy