[OSM-talk-ie] Gilsson active antenna

Patrick Casey pcasey at compuserve.com
Sun Nov 23 20:16:32 GMT 2008

Hi Christian,

I'm not sure whether it is available OTC in IE. I cannot remember where I
ordered mine - it was some Gilsson website - but it was delivered by post
from Gilsson Germany (possibly their European warehouse).
 You might like to take a look at

It's important to get the one with the right connector for your GPS - mine
was a BNC, for example.