[OSM-talk-ie] Tagging holy wells

Kevin Ryan kev.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:18:44 BST 2008

I don't think that I'd use place_of_worship.

There's an option to just tag it as "amenity=holy_well"  (There isn't any
such tag but that doesn't mean you can't tag it as such).

There doesn't seem to be anything for grottos either.  It could be
worthwhile for the two to be combined.

natural = spring
amenity = grotto
name = Tobereenateampall

Might have to go look see how Loudres has been done  :)

Cheers,

Kevin.