[OSM-talk-ie] Tagging holy wells

Patrick Casey pcasey at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 14 09:37:35 BST 2008

<<  If others also wish to tag holy wells, they should consider your scheme
and whether it does what they need. >> Is there some preferred place in the
Wiki or somewhere else in the OSM world where one can post proposed tagging
such as the holy wells so that, if there are no objections, the proposed
Holy Well Tagset gets moved into the main list of tags ? Or would it simply
be best for me to post it on the Ireland wiki under 2. Tagging features /
2.2 Other features ? Where is the best place to put it so that people who
are likely to tag holy wells (large community, that) are likely to find it.

Paddy

* Thanks to your suggestions this is a proposed tagset for a holy well in
the middle of a field with no grotto.

natural = spring
historic = monument
amenity = holy well