[OSM-talk-ie] Tagging holy wells

Patrick Casey pcasey at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 14 15:09:58 BST 2008

Thanks, Dermot.

So the proposal for a holy well will be

natural = spring
historic = monument
amenity = holy_well
religion = christian
denomination = catholic
name = Tobereenatemple

Regarding the proposal on Wiki I'm stumped. I've read the "Creating a
proposal" page and its sub-pages carefully and have seen the template there
but I can't understand the template nor how to use it nor how to create a
page nor how to create the link that is advised. If there were a form to
fill out I could do that but this 'creation of a page' thing is beyond me. I
guess there are some very basic Wiki principles here to which I am not yet
privy. Maybe I should go to Wiki school or something.

Paddy