[OSM-talk-ie] Tagging townlands in OSM-Ireland

Paul Cunnane paul at cunnane.net
Mon Sep 15 14:34:37 BST 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 21:09 +0100, Dermot McNally wrote:

> Most excellent. Don't forget, much of what's already mapped is traced
> from Landsat.

I've uploaded that little gap (some of which was one-way). I compared
the existing Landsat trace to my GPS trace and it corresponded closely,
so I didn't bother replacing it.

I had also driven some of the streets in Kilrush, but the GPS signal was
very unstable at that time, so the trace is completely unreliable
(although it was fine driving into the town). Ah well.

--
Paul