[OSM-talk-ie] Software Freedom Day and weekend mapping party

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Fri Sep 19 11:49:57 BST 2008

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we'll have a presence (and will be giving a talk)
at Software Freedom Day tomorrow (Sat 20th) in the Digital Hub, and
we'll be holding a mapping party both Sat 20th and Sun 21st around the
corner - thanks to Camara for letting us use their offices for this.

To recap:

Saturday: Software Freedom Day
The Digital Exchange, Crane St., Digital Hub, Dublin 8.
http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/europe/ireland/ubuntu-ie

Saturday and Sunday: Mapping party weekend
Camara, The Digital Hub, 10-13 Thomas Street, Dublin 8.

Hope to see some of you there, and thanks to Gareth and Dermot for their
help organising this.

Christian / cjb