[OSM-talk-ie] [Fwd: [Osmf-talk] Fwd: Local Chapter Working Group Update - Looking for Volunteers]

Thomas Bibby thomas at bibby.ie
Thu Apr 16 21:23:54 BST 2009

I think this is a fantastic idea, and would be happy to help in any way I can.

In particular I think it would offer a structure through which we
could have discussions with the Department of of Communications,
Energy and Natural Resources (who oversee OSi), about the possibility
of donating data to the OSM project.  Might be unlikely but worth a
shot!

My wife runs a consultancy business assisting nonprofits with
governance issues <http://sheilacahill.ie> and I'm sure she would be
willing to do some work pro bono to get the Irish chapter constituted.

What are the next steps?

Thomas.