[OSM-talk-ie] reorganising the WikiProject_Ireland

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Tue Jul 14 22:11:09 BST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Richard Cantwell
<manaboutcouch at gmail.com>wrote:

> Great work Ken.  I think it will be very useful from this point on.  At
> some
> point in the future, perhaps when the R-Roads are nearer to completion,
> might we shift the R-Roads section off the main Ireland page and put a
> 'County' section in it's place?

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the kind words ;-)
I think the R-Roads section should be moved to a page of its own and also
that there shouldn't be a 'County' section in it's place on the main Wiki
Ireland project page.

Just my current opinion - nothing has to be set in stone!

k.

--
http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/