[OSM-talk-ie] Dublin Bus Application

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Wed Jun 10 15:13:10 BST 2009

Padraig,
I certainly added as much bus_stop data for the 20B route as I could when I
was living in Dublin and I think others are also adding bus_stop data too.
I think you'd be looking for nodes tagged with data such as highway=bus_stop
and route=20B - and similar ;-)
I've CCed the Irish Openstreetmap mailing list as I'm sure someone there
might be able to shed more light on the situation.

regards

Ken

--
http://short.ie/savenenaghhospital/