[OSM-talk-ie] OSM.IE

Richard Cantwell manaboutcouch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:01:53 GMT 2009

First up, well done on registering the domain - it's a very positive
development for OSM in Ireland.

I think the general idea of promoting OSM in Ireland via the domain should
be one of it's central roles.  Some ideas might include the promotion of the
Ireland Wiki page, or how about featuring some Irish users and/or points of
contact for newbies?  Also some groovy maps on the progress of OSM in
Ireland (I saw some at the State of the Map conference last year) might be
of interest.

Regards,

Richard