[OSM-talk-ie] open street map - what's in it for you?

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Fri May 1 16:05:44 BST 2009

My own answer was a little less vague ;-)

Considering the estate is nowhere to be seen on google|yahoo maps I answered
that personally, in the first instance, I can email friends a link to a map
that not only has that estate on it - but literally has an X marking the
spot of which house is ours.

No vague direction giving or forgetfulness to worry about!

k.

http://short.ie/savenenaghhospital/