[OSM-talk-ie] Importing CVS

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:27:45 BST 2009

Hi Karl,

Seems like great news. The obvious question here - is it's licence
compatible with CC-SA? Also, if I'm reading you right, we'll end up
with a load of points that appear somewhere (half way?) along the
length of the road in question. This would be very handy, as it'll
help us spot missing roads.

As to getting them imported, JOSM has a dataimport plugin about which
claims to support "many" file formats, so you'd imagine CSV would be
in there. Although I have it installed, I can't spot any way to
actually use it. I'll persevere, though.

Regards,
Dermot