[OSM-talk-ie] Fwd: [ILUG] ossbarcamp

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Sun Aug 22 19:17:40 BST 2010

On 22/08/10 19:15, Richard Cantwell wrote:
> I'd be more than happy to give an overview presentation on
> OpenStreetMap. If anybody else wants to join in we could even make a
> strand of talks / demos / things about maps and mapping.
>
> Richard
> www.geographic.ie
>

> On 22 August 2010 14:24, Ken Guest<ken at linux.ie>  wrote:

If anyone wants to organising a mapping demo party that's great as well,
there is loads of space and over two days so loads of choice, if you
need anything else just ask, the website is a wiki so you can just edit
it.  there is also #ossbarcamp on freenode

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com