[OSM-talk-ie] Announcement: Corine 2006 Land Cover Import for Republic of Ireland

Larry O'Neill larryoneill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:20:14 GMT 2011

I took a look at the border with NI, this data might help us refine
the border a little.

Larry

p.s. There's a good chance my contact in Cavan county council will be
able to release gps traces of the whole county that they did a while
back. He said if it works out well he might try to talk to
neighbouring counties too. Considering how sparse those areas are at
present it would be great if this would work out.