[OSM-talk-ie] Dublin Bus RTPI Site using OSM

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:21:12 GMT 2011

As long as the overlaid data remain as a separat layer, no derived
work is created and no share alike
requiement arises. Indeed, it should not be assumed that the site
owners have the right to share the stop locations, though of course
I'd love it if they could and would.

Attribution, of course, is non-optional. A (very) friendly note to
them to ask them to put that right would do no harm at all.

Greetings from Turin,
Dermot