[OSM-talk-ie] Kerry Mappers / Cycle mapping

keith keith at vool.ie
Tue Sep 18 01:02:36 BST 2012

Hello, this is my first post here,

Just wondering if anyone can help with a couple of things:

* Is there anyone on here or does anyone know any mappers based in or
near Kerry.

* Does anyone have any suggestions for mapping cycle facilities.

The reason I ask is that the Kerry Bicycle Festival are holding a
mapping event next Sunday, I have basic knowledge of OSM so it would be
great to get some more experienced people involved.

The idea is to get a groups together and all head off to map the
cyclepaths and bike parking etc and upload it to OSM.

Also I have never been to a mapping meetup/event so any advise on the
best way to run this would be appreciated.

http://kerrybicyclefestival.org/events/cycle-mapping/

Keith