[OSM-talk-ie] Galway City (West) - Mapping every building west of the River Corrib

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:10:02 UTC 2013

There was a huge amount of digitisng of buildings completed, so much so,
that the job that I thought would take over a week, was completed within 39
hours.

To see how each individual area was done over this time period, check out this
video <http://vimeo.com/62612875> just uploaded to vimeo

In terms of numbers...
- 39 hours
- 12 people
- 3,764 buildings at the start
- 10,000+ buildings at the finish

Thanks to all involved who help complete this in record time.