[OSM-talk-ie] Mapping of farmland

Ken Guest kguest at php.net
Mon Nov 25 13:52:34 UTC 2013

I've added one or two names to fields myself and I don't see what the issue
is that our chap in Killyfoyle has with field names being added.
There are those of us that add reference numbers of streetlamps and post
boxes to OSM, this isn't much different and with the general attitude of
"tag everything, we'll migrate it if a more specific repository for this
info comes along" this is surely not an issue.

Ken

http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/