[OSM-talk-ie] Average speed camera zones

Aidan McGinley aidmcgin+openstreetmap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:04:01 UTC 2013

It would appear this data is subject to some form of licence that means it
is not really "public domain".  The OSM guidelines are clear about how to
deal with this.  Approach the owner of the data and get permission to use
the data under OSM terms.  If there's any doubts after that contact the
Licensing Working Group.  I know it sucks to have all that process, but it
would be a shame to use the data and then have to pull it out later down
the line.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ#2b._XYZ_Organisation_has_data_for_free_download_under_licence_N._Can_I_use_it_in_OSM.3F