[OSM-talk-ie] Historic and unmarked grave sites

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:16:52 UTC 2014

I've been tagging these too. I generally tag them as they are written in
the gsgs sheets, so if they are called a burial ground I tag as
historic=burial_ground and if the sheet calls out the type I add something
along the lines of burial_ground=children etc.

I adjust the above based on what the sheet shows.

If there is no physical evidence that I can see in the imagery, I adjust my
tagging slightly to historic=archaeological_site,
archaeological_site=burial_ground, burial_ground=children and so on.

I add/omit tags based on available evidence from the sheets and imagery

Hope that helps
Dave