[OSM-talk-ie] Irish bid to host FOSS4G 2016

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:49:25 UTC 2014

Thanks for the response Dave. Thank you very much for the offer of support.
I'll take you up on that.

As you said this thing has to come to pass first ;-)

In reality I think support can come in many ways from the OSM IE community
and I'm only too happy to discuss. There will be lots of OSM related
workshops, demos, hacks, presentations, etc at FOSS4G 2016 so I'm pretty
sure everyone on the list would find something useful. Mostly there would
be the opportunity to network, collaborate, code, map, etc.

Being part of the LOC in the planning phase will mostly be done via
teleconference, phone and email. So geolocation in Ireland shouldn't be a
problem.

Peter