[OSM-talk-ie] Interested in a OSM-IE Hack Day / State of the Map day?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jan 20 10:49:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Here's a thought. Would people be interested in an "OpenStreetMap
Ireland" hack day / mini-state-of-the-map / barcamp day? We could meet
up in Dublin on Saturday and spend the day/afternoon hacking on OSM. I'm
thinking some Saturday afternoon in about a month?

I'm a member of TOG, the Dublin Hackerspace, which has hosted similar
events in the past. It's in the city centre and we can use it for free.
TOG is having a 5 year birthday this Saturday (25th Jan) and everyone's
welcome to come, if you wanna see what a hackerspace and TOG is like
come along and party http://www.tog.ie/2014/01/5th-birthday-party/

So, would anyone come? Shall I get the ball rolling with TOG?

Rory