[OSM-talk-ie] Lesotho mapathon organised by Irish mappers

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Tue Jul 15 09:30:43 UTC 2014

Good job Dave! You're realling putting the effort into this, and doing a
lot of the boring grunt work that's vital for making an event like this
turn out good. Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately I'll be chilling in Dar Es Salaam airport most of the day,
so I can't take part. :)

Hope the event turns out successfully. :)

Rory