[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap hack day in TOG, Dublin next Saturday 8th March

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sat Mar 1 23:10:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

TOG is basically in city-centre Dublin (technically the south west
corner of city centre), so any accomodation in city centre would be
walkable to TOG. Yes, the Radisson Blu basically overlooks TOG. :)
There's a Jury's Inn not far[1]

TOG has a a couple of parking spaces in our yard, but no gaurantees.
First come first served. There's a public car park at Christ Church[2]

If you're thinking of driving, TOG is ~10 minutes walk from Four Courts
Luas stop[3], and there's a Luas Park and Ride at Red Cow[4]

[1]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34280&mlon=-6.27073#map=17/53.34280/-6.27073
[2]
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34238&mlon=-6.27024#map=17/53.34238/-6.27024