[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap hack day in TOG, Dublin next Saturday 8th March

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Tue Mar 4 22:41:28 UTC 2014

Hi Reg,

This day is open to all! Newbs and hardcore mappers. :) It's partially a
knowledge exchange day, where we can talk, share ideas, tips and allow
people to talk to each other. If what you're interested is mapping
things, then the day is for you. :) So yes, you're more than welcome and
I hope you could benefit from it.

Rory