[OSM-talk-ie] mapping roads

Donie Kelly donie.kelly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:50:38 UTC 2014

By the way, I tried to buy the speed limit data for this app from Tom Tom but the initially engaged but when they heard I was using if statically they were not interested.

The licence to use it dynamically would not be cost effective and I would have to do a subscription service. The limits don't change often so it makes no sense to do it live.

Anyway. Just for info.

Donie