[OSM-talk-ie] At this rate, we'll have all townlands mapped by 17th November 2020!

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:55:58 UTC 2014

Hi Constanze,

Yes we have resources available which make mapping the townlands very
accurate. You should pop into the osm-ie IRC channel and chat to the folks
there about it. They will help you get set up

You can access it from your browser through the following link -
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/osm-ie

Dave (DaCor)