[OSM-talk-ie] (no subject)

tumsi tumsi at gmx.de
Sat Mar 22 18:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi Brian,

The map style looks really interesting.

If you would like to add it to JOSM to "Preferences", than "Map
Settings" (the button with the grid) and go to the tab "Map Paint
Styles". Select the style from the list and add it to the styles
available in your JOSM instance by clicking the "play" button (looks
like it for me).

You are able to deactivate it later in "View"->"Map Paint Style".

Constanze
(Hopefully, that you understand me despite my bad English skills)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------