[OSM-talk-ie] Help Mapping House Numbers

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Sun Mar 30 19:58:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am hoping someone will volounteer to map some house numbers for me.
I photographed a sign on the way in to the estate, with all the houses
marked. I have never added house numbers myself, and I do not really
want to start as I am busy adding camera zones. I updated the street
names already.

Please let me know of you are going to do this, so we can leave it to you.

Things to note.
The GPS co-ordinated of the area are: 52.945923,-6.025786
The buildings beside the tennis court used to be a hotel but is now a
retirement home.

Thanks in advance,

Dan